Friday, June 11, 2010

Boston: The destination of friends!

Boston was amazing. Ride there great. Ride home, great.
All together, it was one of the best days ever. And honestly i loved it! I bought 24 new Toy Story 3 silly bandz. Say what you want, their amazing! Newbury Comics in boston near faniel hall. great place. they had a led zeplin jacket so soft on the inside, $50. just wish i could have brought that much! I uploaded like 12 pictures on my facebook, sooo check em out! Uhmmm, yesh, sooo boston was great! We went to an improv asylum. i was up on stage for a few minutes, it felt like hours. lol i was a little nervous, my hand flew upwhen they asked for volenteers and i was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" its all good though. it was fun. And i saw the cheers bar. From the show? yeah i had to take a picturte for my dad. Hes like that. So anyways.

Right now im listening too "This Conversation is over" by Alesana.
I am currently trying to download like 92 songs for Kendelle Wilkinson. Its going to take a while, then i gotta sync the ipod. the one that i have thats almost dead. That remind me i need a new ipod.



:3

No comments:

Post a Comment