Wednesday, June 9, 2010

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

I have a foot cramp
but thats alright.
I like to type like this
In short little bursts
Then hitting enter
Or return key
You dont really see
many computers
with a "return" key
...kinda wierd...
makes me laugh because
my teacher still calls it a return key
speaking of which
im pretty sure
my teach is on crack
either that or her coffe
has a very high amount of caffine
it makes me kinda scared
i dont like her very much :P
right now there are soo many typos
but you wont see any of them
because i shall edit before i do ANYTHING to this atall
atall
fun word
atall
kinda like Adderal
but not.
anyways.
i feel like i should be more deep
oh wait.. i think i feel something coming...



Today was a very good day
Just to live
because i was okay
for once in a while
and you know thats always good
because normally i feel like a pile
a pile of what you ask?
A pile of shit, but that happends
...right?
Or am i the only one that honestly feels down
for a long period of time when im out of it
Am i the only one that sees that the population
Of this planet mostly consists of dickheads?
Am i the only one that sees everyone for who they really are?
You probably read this thinking
"No, your wrong i feel down.."
Well then i want you to speak out
say that your not feelin that hot
I want you to say that your not a "happy camper"
Right now i Want you to say that to yourself
Right now.... And i want you to tell me.. do you feel better?
Because i hope you doo. No one deserves to be sad
No one deserves to feel the way me and you do
And i hope you can see that
Please be happy
It would make me happy (:

2 comments:

  1. i feel like a pile of shit too. i am not a happy camper. and i dont feel better. but i deserve to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sorry): please feel better. you deserve to

    ReplyDelete