Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rawrr :3

Today i had that feeling. One feeling that i havent felt
Since a while back. Back when life was good.
But life isnt good, and yet you still give me that feeling.
Its like, my insides are all sqishing around. My heart is yelling
"Random hug! Now!" but my body doesnt listen for fear of rejection
It happends before, ill assure you. But, this tiem its duffernt
This time its a different feeling, but still the same.
Its yelling "Do it noww!" But my brain replies
"No dont, its going to hurt you."
To Brain:
Please listen to my heart more often and stop acting
The way you do, its making me feel awkward around people
To Heart:
Please stop yelling random things at me,
Cause then i get quiet and people wonder "Whats up?"
From Brain:
Alright ill be sure to
From Heart:
Okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment