Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1

Hmmm Today wasnt the best, But there was something i saw that made it pretty good. Alright so i get in the truck as my dad picks me up from school, and it was a very silent car ride. So silent you could hear the brake pads touching the tites as we got in the "driveway". After about 3 minutes of getting my shit together, my dad pauses takes off his glasses and slowly rubs his eyes. Down from his right eye that was facing me i saw one lonely tear drip down his face. My father was crying, and it was the first time since since the Red Sox won the world series for the first time in 84 years, and ill never forget how freaked out i was. Anways, he turns to me and say "You know Jon im really sorry with all of this thats happening and stuff, its not right and you shouldnt have to go through it" He was talking about whats going on financially in my families lives. I replied with the common "Dad, its alright, just as long as were not dead, im okay with it" then, he could barely say "No jon... its not..." but he managed to get it out.... I was stunned at what i was seeing, but i answered just like a normal 14 year old boy would. As i went into the house my dad put everything down, and went to the side yard. I think he was going to contemplate about whats going on right now.
Now this is the part where it starts to pick up. MY dad walks in and says that hes going to get dinner, so i asked if i could go, just to get out of the house. We got a foot long sub, and a salad, all we could afford for dinner, but im okay with it, as long as i has food in my belly im alright :3 So on the way back, im in the car, messaging Kendelle WIlkinson, my very best friend about stuff that was going on and as i was about to start crying, i look outside to try and shake it off, but as my sudden amazement, what do i see? A man of the black ethnicity with a piece of chicken in his hand, Fried chicken. The next thing i know, half of his fist is jammed down his throat and it appears that he is gnawing his hand off, but that black mothu8h fuckuh just had to have his chicken. So as i was slightly crying, i was laughing at the saame time, and i tried not to let my dad notice, just because, but i found this extremely hilarious. Then on facebook, an acquaintance of mine had said "Well now all he needs is some purple drank" and that made me giggle.
Well i guess my point is, in the worst of times when it seems like your life is about to implode and shits going to go down, if your paying attention, youll see this little thing that will make you day 10000000x better, and trust me, it willl (:

No comments:

Post a Comment